Covenant of Grace Bible Church Distinctives
The Supremacy of God over all Things
The Sufficiency of Scripture in All of Life
HIGH VIEW OF GOD: We proclaim a God-exalting theology, God-centered worldview,
and God-glorifying approach to life and ministry.
- GOD-HONORING WORSHIP: We use a transcendent worship style that includes both hymns and contemporary music which
focuses upon and emphasizes God as the greatest treasure and pleasure in this life and the life to come.
- GOD-DRIVEN PASSION: We promote a passion for God's glory and the pursuit of our complete satisfaction and joy in Him.
- BIBLE-SATURATED MINISTRIES: From the Sunday morning worship service to Sunday School, Youth Group, Men's Seminary,
Women's Ministries, and our bi-monthly Prayer Meetings the Word of God always takes a place of priority and is central to
everything we do.
- FAMILY-WORSHIP: We purposely do not have a Nursery or Children's Church during our morning worship services.
We desire our families to worship together as whole families.
The Sovereignty of God in All Aspects of Salvation
- DIVINE REVELATION: We affirm the full inspiration, complete inerrancy, total infallibility, and total sufficiency
- BIBLICAL AUTHORITY: We uphold that the Scripture alone is ultimately authoritative for the life of the church and for
- FULL COUNSEL OF GOD: We acknowledge that the Scripture is sufficient for all matters of life and godliness, including
equipping the saints for spiritual growth, guidance, counseling, and ministry.
- EXPOSITORY PREACHING: We insist that the Scripture should be preached and taught in the power of the Holy Spirit,
giving careful attention to sound doctrine and defense of the faith.
RADICAL DEPRAVITY: We hold that man is utterly fallen in sin through Adam's original rebellion,
resulting in the total depravity of the entire human race.
- SOVEREIGN GRACE: We believe that salvation is rooted in God's gracious choice of undeserving sinners in eternity past,
guaranteeing their conversion within time and their glorification for all time.
- DIVINE REGENERATION: We maintain that the new birth is a sovereign, supernatural work of the Holy Spirit which,
precedes conversion and cannot be coerced or manipulated by man.
- LORDSHIP SALVATION: We believe and preach that salvation requires repentance and faith. A faith that does not embrace
Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior is not saving faith and does not lead to true salvation.
- HUMAN RESPONSIBILITY: We assert that every person is individually accountable to God for believing upon Jesus Christ.
- GLOBAL PROCLAMATION: We declare that the gospel should be preached in all the world to every living creature.